Rattan Immigration Canada

Rattan Immigration For Super Visa And Visitor Visa

The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa (Super Visa) is a temporary resident permit that allows parents and grandparents to stay for up to 2 years in Canada per visit. It is valid for up to 10 years.

Super Visa And Visitor Visa

The complete list of documents the parent or grandparent must provide is as follows:

  • A letter of invitation from their child or grandchild residing in Canada;
  • One of the following documents to prove that the child or grandchild meets income requirements:
    • Most recent copy of the notice of assessment (if the child or grandchild does not have a paper copy of their notice of assessment on file, they can view and print their tax returns using the CRA My Account online service
    • Most recent copy of the child or grandchild’s T4 or T1
    • Original letter from the child or grandchild’s employer stating their job title, job description and salary
    • Child or grandchild’s employment insurance pay stubs
    • Proof of the applicant’s parental relationship to the child or grandchild (e.g., a copy of the child or grandchild’s birth certificate, baptismal certificate or other official document naming the applicant as the parent)
    • Proof of private medical insurance valid for a minimum of one year with a Canadian insurance company (a copy of the insurance certificate or policy) that
      • covers health care, hospitalization and repatriation,
      • provides a minimum coverage of $100,000, and
      • is valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by a port of entry officer.
    • The maximum validity for the multiple entries Super Visa is ten years, or one month prior to the applicant’s passport’s expiry, whichever is earlier.
    • For individuals who are citizens of visa-exempt countries, the Super Visa program can still be useful because of that two-year period.

Visitor Visa

It is called TRV (Temporary Resident Visa). It can be from 6 months to 10 years. Depending upon the individual profile of the applicant and decision of the case processing officer.

The maximum entry allowed inside Canada is 6 months, and can be reduced by the immigration officer on the port of entry.

Documents required for TRV are

For sponsors

  • An invitation letter
  • Most recent copy of the Notice of Assessment. If you do not have a paper copy of your Notice of Assessment
  • ost recent copy of the T4 or T1
  • Original letter from employer stating title, job description and salary
  • Employment insurance pay stubs
  • If self-employed, a letter from an accountant confirming annual income
  • Proof of other sources of income (pension statement, investments, etc.)

For Sponsored person

The sponsored person should satisfy the case processing officer that

  • He will leave Canada at the end of your stay,
  • Applicant has enough money to maintain himself and his family members in Canada and to return home,
  • He did not intend to work or study in Canada unless authorized to do so,
  • He will be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
  • He will not be a risk to the security of Canada,
  • He will provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
  • He will be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).

Immigration Consultant Canada

Rattan Immigration is well recognized for its’ excellence in Canadian Immigration and Visa services. We provide services that assist prospective immigrants in the process of preparing error proof applications and gathering necessary supporting documents. We additionally work with the Federal and Provincial governments of Canada by bringing skilled workers into the country.

If you are seeking tailored advice and Rattan immigration solutions then please complete our initial inquiry form or schedule a in-depth legal advice session.

Book Free Consultancy!